Thursday, November 10, 2011

Say a little prayer for you

Things have been unbelievably crazy this week at our house. A friend of mine and I are putting on the annual craft night for our ward (church) tomorrow night so I have been up to my eyeballs in that. Today I was driving with the girls running some last minute errands, Charlotte was crying in the backseat and I was lost because my phone gave me wonky directions to where I was going. Ava pipes up from the backseat and says "Mom I'm having kind of a rough day." I told her me too. A few seconds later, very quietly from the backseat I hear ...."and we are both having rough days Heavenly Father so please bless that our days won't be rough anymore. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen. "

And you know what? Things immediately felt a little smoother.

4 comments:

Kendra said...

Ok seriously?! That girl is so dang sweet! You've done a good job of raising her. :)

cate said...

That might be the sweetest thing I've ever heard. I'm actually tearing up a little. Absolutely sweet. What a darling girl and full of faith in prayer.

Mellonee said...

Good job Mom!! Even being crazy busy you are doing something very right. Good luck with your craft night!

Breea Heiner said...

SO CUTE! Absolutely precious.