Monday, November 21, 2011

Family Pictures

In the 6 years we've been married, and the 4 years we've had children, Rob and I have yet to take an actual family picture.  By actual I mean one that is cute enough to display in our home and taken by someone who takes the lens cap off before snapping the picture.  So we finally did it and thanks to my friend LE, we got some pretty great shots of the girls and at least one of all of us I deemed worthy to hang above the fireplace.  (translation: the mom didn't have any glaring pimples, her hair was in place and no double chin was apparent) Success! 
So classic Ava when the camera comes out. 

Almost

The one we liked though Ava is a little squinty but you gotta work with what you got.

Sweet sisters

Um yeah so Charlotte may have just gotten up from a nap and her hair was matted with sweat to her head.  I did the best I could in my rush to beat the setting sun so I present to you "out of control comb-over with giant flower".  You know you love it. 

Yay we're done!  

No comments: