Saturday, June 11, 2011

G.G. might be angry

Have you seen Harry Potter? You know the 'Howlers' that parents send their kids at school - the letter that flies into the room, turns into a screaming face and scolds them for some naughty behavior?  One of those might be headed my way......from Grams.  She told me 'you better not put those on your blog.' But Grams, they are so cute number one and number two, they may be the only pics I have of you without your hand in front of your face, and three, this blog is my family record keeping.  Its my family journal so I have to document all family happenings - like having your picture taken with G.G.  Sorry.  Do you still love me?
Charlotte with Grandpa G.G.

C telling G.G. whats up.

Ava really had to go potty in this one and was begging for a break.  Fine, go to the bathroom!




The girls

Ava was not falling asleep here despite appearances



2 comments:

TL said...

Those are darling pictures and grams looks beautiful! :)

Mellonee said...

I can almost hear the howler!! But I love Gram photos too. Love these!