Friday, June 24, 2011

Ballerina Baby

Ava has been taking ballet since January.  She absolutely loves it and tries to show/teach everyone everything she learns.  Memorial day weekend was her studio's yearly recital.  She did such a great job.  I can't imagine being on stage in front of a couple hundred people at that age but she remembered all the moves and even smiled. Her MeeMaw and Papa came down (we didn't get pictures of them...grrrrr) and our friends the Jones', the Yanelli's, and the Bauer's.  We have such great family and friends!
So excited to dance on stage!

Ava with the sweet girls in her class

Ava and her adoring fans


4 comments:

TL said...

Wow look at you and your cute little family! Ava looks like a girl instead of a little girl, beautiful! Wish we lived closer but maybe we can get a performance at the cabin! :)

MariePhotographie said...

She is so pretty! After meeting her, I can now imagine her showing/teaching everyone her dance moves. She is so friendly and outgoing, I love it!

elizabeth said...

You left a comment about the camp chairs at simple simon and co...

Sorry, I am gone on vacation this week and don't have a picture on this computer. I think the closest one to see the tops is title pic. I will see what I can do next week if you still need one. Email me, if you still need it next week. Thanks for reading!

simplesimonandco@gmail.com

elizabeth said...

BTW, your little ballerina is darling!!!!