Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sometimes I eat food, sometimes I eat.....................

chalk.
The pink was delicious. I wonder how the green will taste.

Green gives me crazy eyes.

Yummmmmmy

Mom I need a washcloth
Luckily an episode of "Strange Addictions" taught me that chalk really won't hurt her.  So I felt okay about letting her continue to chew on it while I snapped a few photos.  She's kind of addicted to it.  Anytime Ava leaves a loose piece around Charlotte seems to find it and try to hurry and eat it before I can take it away.  Ava was the same way with dryer sheets.  Do you think there's something missing from their diet? :)

3 comments:

Mellonee said...

Just wanted to say I'm so happy you are blogging cuz it makes me happy!

Joel and Dacia said...

Griffith likes to eat chalk too. Good to know it's not going to kill him.

I agree with Mellonee. Now can you update my blog?

the harrisons said...

that is very fancy. at first i thought she was eating a strawberry and then the green part you were taking about was the stem, but was very very happy when you said chalk. this pleases me :)