Wednesday, October 27, 2010

We did stuff this summer: hop scotch, swimming, waffles & VBS

Ava somehow came up with the idea that she needed to make a "hopscotch chart." I think she saw it on tv somewhere.  So one day this summer when the weather was bearable we made a hopscotch chart and she was thrilled.  There was also a lot of swimming this summer though not as much as we would have liked in our own pool.  Another big thing for Ava this summer was Vacation Bible School.  She loved it!  We sent her to VBS at her future preschool but have since ended up changing preschools but nonetheless she thought it was fantastic and everyday got up talking about 'cation Bible school.'
Ava and my hop scotch

Hopscotching

You think she likes the pool?

A.J. with her water barbie

The girls

I like to eat eat eat waffles for breakfast (actually I just chew on them frozen for teething)

Ava on her way to "Hero Headquarters" vacation Bible school

1 comment:

Joel and Dacia said...

That is so cute that you sent her to VBS. And great idea with the frozen waffle. I'll have to file that away for my next teether (or maybe my current one who is popping out 3 molars at once this week.)