Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bath N Body Works

Any of the rest of you use Bath n body works wallflowers? I'm addicted to them but I'm also a cheapskate which turns out to be a problem. But, right now they are trying to get rid of all the wallflowers and wallflower refills in the old packaging so they are selling them for $4 a piece! That's practically giving them away when you consider they are normally $12.50. Anyway, just thought I'd pass on the good find to all 3 of you who read my blog. :) I just bought a billion of them tonight and man does my house smell good? You can get away with not cleaning quite as often if you have a good air freshener! People take a big whiff and figure it must be clean if it smells like that. Yum! K off to do laundry. Why does it feel like I'm always "off to do laundry?" Maybe its because I'm always off but I never actually get there so there's always laundry to be done. Anyway.............

No comments: