Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I have talented friends..............

So my friend is an amazing photographer. And lucky for me, she barters away her skills. I traded a homemade soap container for those darling snow pictures some of you saw on our Christmas card. This week it was her turn for the babysitting co-op that we do and she told us to dress the kids cute because she was going to take pictures. I offered to pay/trade her and she told me it's just her little thing she does with the kids. She said "You make crafts with them, I take pictures." Surely she is not comparing the cotton ball sheep ornament and the paper plate tamborine we made to the beautiful pictures she takes. But even if she is, who am I to complain? Just look at the darling Easter pics I got out of the deal.










5 comments:

TL said...

those are soooooo cute!

Joel and Dacia said...

Those are precious! What a great friend you must have!

Mellonee said...

I want to send my kids to your co-op on picture day. How does she do with 18 year olds?!

Barlow Fam said...

She is a doll, I love those pics!!

Emili said...

She is adorable! Beautiful pictures.