Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Golden Arches down on the farm

So Rob is out of town tonight and I have been feeling under the weather due to allergies so Ava and I decided to just do McDonald's for dinner. However, after giving her some chicken nuggets with ranch dressing to dip them in, I turned around to find the dressing completely gone and all of the nuggets still sitting there minus one bite. This is the conversation we had:

Me: Ava are you gonna eat your nuggets?

Ava: No want it.

Me: Eat your nuggets, you can't just eat the dressing.

Ava: No.

Me: Are you just going to eat ranch dressing for dinner? You should have told me that, it would have been much cheaper than going to McDonald's.

Ava: E-I-E-I-O

5 comments:

Emili said...

that's funny

Joel and Dacia said...

After she said E-I-E-I-O I bet you weren't mad anymore!

SweetAbbs said...

Nope I wasn't. I died laughing so then she said it again. And she even tried to say it later when she got in trouble for throwing food on the floor. I think she thinks is a magic word, as in mom stops scowling and starts smiling when I say it! :)

Sierra said...

Thanks for the blog address. I can't believe how grown up Ava is looking. I went to McDonalds with Maddie the other night and she started crying from inside the play structure. I dashed in to help, and found her (eventually)at the very tip top. I haven't been that close to throwing up in a long time.

Bek said...

dude, watch out for her teenage years! i have a feeling she might get whatever she wants in life!