Sunday, December 14, 2008

Good thing we live in Dallas.........

since as you will see by the pictures, apparently Ava isn't a fan of snow, at least snow made out of soap bubbles. I recently gave out these cute handsoaps as gifts to friends and neighbors. One of my friends absolutely loved them and jokingly said I could make her more if I wanted and reminded me that her birthday was coming up......in October! I had an extra container so I told her I could make her one more since I was putting a few together anyway. She was thrilled but insisted that she trade me for some snow pictures of Ava (she happens to be a professional photographer). Um, deal! Since we do live in Dallas and snow doesn't tend to fall during 70 degree weather, I took Ava to her studio where she had a snow-making machine. It was very cool and very loud. Ava was a little freaked out by the loud part. But despite the boo-hooing, we ended up with some darling winter/holiday pictures of the little monkey thanks to my awesome friend LE. That bottle of soap was the best return on investment I've had all year. And here are the pictures to prove it!






Once we turned off the snow, she was so relieved she even gave us a smile or two!

3 comments:

cate said...

She's so cute! And she's getting so much hair.
Cute soap gifts. Now give me the details so I can copy that next year.

Sonnet Boulton said...

oh, she is so stinking cute! and your blog is just as funny as ever, I can totally hear you saying what you write with your funny laugh. and just so you know, we have paid for 2-3 library books, outrageously priced too!! they were lost, then we found them, so they are ours now heh heh!

Sierra said...

I love your christmas card. I think it's awesome. But I can't believe you never told me you had a blog! So this is me publicly chastizing you. Thank You. And Merry Christmas.