Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Easter!

So there is this lady in my ward that I am friends with and she is a photographer. (http://www.photographybyle.com/ & http://www.belliesbyle.com/ ) Last weekend she did Easter pictures for her clients and she had told me earlier that I should bring Ava by. I had a crazy week and didn't get to it and Sunday she told me the set was still up so to bring her by on Monday and she'd take some Easter pictures of her. There were even live ducks and bunnies! It was hilarious b/c at first Ava was annoyed at the itchy turf and the bunny upset her further. She didn't know quite what to think and went from hysteria to confusion to finally somewhat calm. At one point the brown bunny had a spastic attack and started running back and forth from Ava to behind the plants back to Ava etc. with EXTREME speed. Too funny! So here are a few of my favorites:


Not sure what to think, not sure whether to touch....


I guess I want to pet him after all but he is getting away!


Do you see what they are putting me through? Practically forcing me to play w/ sweet bunnies and ducks!


Okay, I guess this isn't THAT bad.


Can you believe all these baby ducks that want to hang out w/ me?


Notice the duck sitting behind Ava. It was her little friend. The other would run away and that once stayed near her most of the time and at one point even fell asleep sitting right next to her.

No comments: