Friday, February 29, 2008

A WEEK OF FIRSTS

Well we had quite the week with Ava this week with a lot of firsts for her. First trip to the golf course, first bath in the BIG tub, and first trip to the park/playground. She absolutely adores being outside AND playing in water so it was probably the best week of her 8 month old life! LOL. The weather here has been so nice the last couple weeks and Ava and I started feeling better in the last few days (bronchitis for a few weeks) so I decided to take her to the park. Everytime we even walk outside to get the mail w/ her she goes crazy w/ excitement just to be outside. So she thought the park was something else. She loved the swing, was so-so about the slide and DID NOT want her feet touching the grass or pebbles!


I like to swing!



I like it so much that I make funny faces!



Notice my clothes...short sleeves, capris and bare feet.....warm in Texas!



We tried to get a cute picture of Ava in this tube but she was too fascinated w/ the kids playing below her.





Daddy teaching her how to slide....she's a little unsure about why this is supposed to be fun!

Ewww! What is this stuff? Get me off of it!



This feels funny, I don't like it either. Take me back to the carpet.



COMING SOON........pics and comments of the other two firsts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]nzz wetter[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]dem wetter[b][/url]