Tuesday, February 26, 2008

CRAWLING!

Ava started crawling last week (and I'm a slacker and just barely posting it) which is good news for her and bittersweet for me as now I will be spending my days chasing after her, preventing head injuries (we have a lot of furniture w/ sharp corners) and removing from her mouth random bits of fuzz or whatever on the carpet that the vacuum somehow missed. Oh yeah and the amount of time I'll have to spend vacuuming has just doubled or the requirement has doubled, whether I actually meet it is yet to be seen! :) But I'm thrilled she's meeting the milestones as she should be. So here is a video of the first day she crawled:


2 comments:

Nancy said...

awesome. congrats!

p.s. love the new look of the blog!

Sonnet Boulton said...

well isn't she just so grown up!
so fun! I like this age until they get to be 1 and a half to 2 years and start talking back!