Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just some cute/funny pics

Just want to point out the orange nose in these pictures. Apparently the old wives tale about eating too many carrots is true! Ava will only eat squash, sweet potatoes, and carrots and she's paying the consequences! LOL. Truly her face is clean and her nose is tinted.....


Our little gypsy!



Thanks for the rain boots Grandma Kathee. They are delicious!



So I wanted to get some pics of Ava in this cute dress that my cousin Dacia gave her. She wasn't so happy about it this time. (Well really she wasn't happy that I took her binky away for the picture). She's darling even when she's angry. :)



In this one she was a little over-excited and couldn't even keep her eyes open! She also almost slid off the chair cheesing out for the camera.



Seriously I pull out the camera and she hams it up. I wanted a pic of her messy eating and before I snapped it she was smiling big at me and the second I pushed the button, out came the performer......

1 comment:

Joel and Dacia said...

Love the dress! I'm glad it looks cute on her, but what doesn't? :)