Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ava spells

The other day Ava and I were playing with her alphabet letters. She is always putting random letters together and then asking me what it says. She'll put 'q', 'p', and 'r' side by side and say "mommy what does that say?" So I was helping her spell things and I said "Let's spell Oklahoma for dad" So we did and we showed it to Rob when he came in the room. While Rob went to get breakfast, Ava added her own letters below Oklahoma and excitedly ran to Rob "Daddy, look what else I spelled!" Hmmmm, not sure what we should think.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Joel and Dacia said...

HA HA HA! That is funny!

Mellonee said...

Looks like she's predicting a very dead season. That's just funny!

cate said...

It would be funnier if she spelled SUCKS, but that's probably not appropriate for a three year old.