Friday, September 26, 2008

Benefits of Breastmilk

So did you hear the one about PETA writing a letter to Ben & Jerry's suggesting they start using human breast milk in their ice cream instead of cow's milk? You can read the story here.
In the article, a campaign coordinator for PETA says "....
it's pretty absurd for us to be drinking the milk of cows." So they are suggesting we drink the milk of humans instead? What about meat? Is it absurd to be eating the meat of cows? Should we use their logic for that one too? Lol.

5 comments:

Joel and Dacia said...

Oh that's crazy! They really want to commercialize breast milk? Some people...

MariePhotographie said...

I can't even imagine! Yeah, that's just not going to wrap around my brain too well. Weird!

Callie said...

that is so gross! as a nursing mother i can barely get enough for my own kid let alone produce enough to sell.. although i wonder how much they would give me... :) jk

Barlow Fam said...

Hey that is really weird! By the way how are you doing? I haven't talked to you forever! I hope all is going well!

Mandy said...

I breast fed all three of my kids for the full year so I support breast feeding 100% but c'mon! PETA just goes too far, these people scare me!