Friday, September 19, 2008

Babysitting and Football

For those who haven't been to my other blog, I thought I'd share this here as well. We are now in DC on our second "living in a hotel for a month" stint of the summer. The other day I asked Rob to watch Ava for me while I blow-dried my hair. I had the door to the bathroom closed and above the roar of the dryer I heard a faint tapping. I opened the door and this is what I found:


I should have known better than to ask while he was watching football! Let the season begin!!

1 comment:

TL said...

ha ha that's funny! I had a babysitting and football night this last weekend when I was out of town. I came home to a complete nightmare of a house, but the kids sure had fun while daddy was busy!
Check out Jade's blog with his little girl and mascara, kinda the same but it's a funny video.