Saturday, May 25, 2013

We might be in trouble

Tonight after Ava and Charlotte had been put to bed (they share a room), Charlotte came out to the living room.

Charlie: Guys, it's time for you to do what I do, to follow my rules.  Ava says we can look at her stuffffff.

Rob and I: What stuff?

Charlie: Like her jewels and jewel boxes and stuff.  Come on guys.

Charlotte then leads Rob and I back to their bedroom passing the bathroom on the way.  While Charlotte is distracting us by showing us "see this is a hello kitty thing and here are some more of Ava's jewelsez guys and this thing and this thing," Ava sneaks quietly out from behind the bathroom door and runs like lightning to the kitchen and just as quickly returns.  I'm not sure what she was running to get that required such creative planning to distract the parents but I have a feeling that the escapades of this little dynamic duo are far from over.  Rob and I pretended to pay attention to Charlottes tour of every gadget in their bedroom while we spent most of our energy stifling laughter after realizing that we were being hoodwinked.

Love those two.

No comments: