Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Why sisters are great

Because they can be there when nobody else is willing and because they share history with you that nobody else does and because when everyone else at the park says no when you ask them to go find acorns with you, your sister says yes. I'm always telling Ava that sisters come first and that your sister can be your best friend because she will always be around and today after a rough day at the park with friends, Ava learned how true that can be.

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Love this! My sisters are 13 and 16 years older than me, but they are definitely my best friends. I hope your girls always do remain close. Sisters are the greatest!

TL said...

I love this too! Thanks for always being there for me! Love you! and ps Ava looks so grown up, tell her to stop it!
and also i hate your word verification to prove I'm not a robot, it's so blurry it takes me 3 tries. :)

SweetAbbs said...

Sorry I didn't even know I had word verification. But I have to have it or else someone named anonymous keeps posting crap that emails Mellonee.