Sunday, November 11, 2012

Some things I forgot

Although I blogged about our summer trip to Idaho, I just came across a few pictures that I forgot to add.  My parents have a fish tank at their house and my girls just love it.  Every day they would ask if they could feed the fish but most of the time my dad had already done it when he left for work.  But one day he saved it for them and they were thrilled.  The other thing we did while in Idaho was to let Ava see the stars.  She loves looking at the stars but where we live you can't see many at night because of all the city lights so she was really looking forward to how many she could see "out in the middle of nowhere" which is where she says my parents live. :)  Last but not least, on the drive home I told Rob I wanted to stop and see cadillac ranch.  He must have thought I was joking until we accidentally drove past it and I made him turn around.  I just thought it was fun and next time we'll bring some spray paint.

Here fishy fishy!

She was pretty excited about all she could see!

Hanging out on the tramp to see the stars

Cadillac Ranch

It's a race!




No comments: