Monday, May 14, 2012

In the doghouse?

Last night Charlotte woke up with a fever and she has had a horrible cough as well and she just couldn't get back to sleep so since Rob was at the office still (at 1 am), I pulled her into bed with me.  Then late this morning I was sitting in bed working on the computer and Charlotte crawled up next to me in bed and fell asleep.  She never does this but I guess she is enjoying my bed because tonight I told her it was getting time for bed and she says "No bed. I wanna sweep mommy's bed."  I told her if she slept in my bed then daddy wouldn't have anywhere to sleep.  So then she says "daddy sweep, my cib (crib)."  A little later she is sitting at the counter eating and very quietly says to herself "Sha-yet (Charlotte) sweep mommy bed" so I had Rob come listen to what she said.  I asked her to tell daddy what she said and she goes "I sweep mommy bed." Rob asked her where he was gonna sleep and this time she says "seeping bad" (sleeping bag) so Rob says where am I gonna put my sleeping bag and Charlotte responds and says "out dere" (out there) and points to the backyard.   And we don't even have a doghouse.  Poor Rob.

1 comment:

TL said...

I love it. That girl is so cute, I can't wait to hang out with her for a week at the cabin. Make sure she's good and well so that she can entertain us all. What am I saying? Last year when she was sick she was still entertaining with the eye roll.. ha ha