Friday, April 17, 2009

Flavor of the week

Ava: I yuv Ande (cute little girl she plays with weekly)

Me
: Who else do you love?

Ava
: I yuv ees-ur (Easter) (I'm sure this has nothing to do with the 35 lbs of candy you ate while your mom was chatting it up with her cousins and not paying attention to you.)

Me
: Oh yeah? What else do you love?

Ava
: I yuv jammies (me too if it means I'm going to sleep)

Me
: Anything else you love? Who else do you love?

Ava
: I yuv amals (animals)

And that's the list. For those of you who think you should have been included, don't worry, you may show up next week. The girl is very fickle!

4 comments:

Mellonee said...

You're telling me she's fickly, the pickle has totally dropped off the list!!

cate said...

Will you talk about me a lot so that she will love me next?

TL said...

I'm sure she meant to say aunt Tara but you probably cut her off before she got it out. She was going to save the best (aka me) for last but you didn't let her finish. Next time make sure she finished with me on the list.
ya that's funny I'm not thinking that's gonna happen after my post about her on my blog.

Joel and Dacia said...

She is such a cutie! It was so fun to see you guys on Easter weekend!