Wednesday, February 11, 2009

San Francisco Summary

Day 2-
-Morning spent at laundromat due to Day 1
-Naptime for Ava
-Bought a cute necklace
-Marked out a spot on Post St. an hour early for..........
-The Chinese New Year Parade which redeemed the whole day. (pics to come)

Day 3 -
-Community Festival in Chinatown (yeah I love festivals and I love all things Chinese so what could be better?)
-Naptime for Ava - lunchtime for mom
-Hubs calls to say we have to have dinner with some "work people."
-The mommy doesn't feel so good
-Ava's horrendous poo of 2009 (she'll love me for this someday)
-Taxi to dinner
-The mommy really doesn't feel so good
-The mommy excuses herself from dinner before dinner is served. Hubs and Ava stay there
-The puking begins for the mommy (no I'm not pregnant so for those of you who want to leave that in the comments, don't.)
-Pull a blanket and pillow into the bathroom and sleep there all night.
-Tip of the day: Don't eat turkey sandwiches from Walgreens

Day 4 -
-Ava and mommy chill in the hotel all day and try not to request new bedding too many times.
-Hubs case gets put on hold which means he doesn't have to work anymore for now

Day 5 -
-Fisherman's wharf, Alcatraz, Golden Gate Bridge
-Abby pays homage to a special place in her heart........H&M
-Dinner with sweet sweet Rebekah

Today -
Home

7 comments:

cate said...

You had quite the trip. Lots and lots of puke. But the Chinese New Year celebration sounds awesome. And H&M? I'm jealous.

Oh ya, watched NeeHow Kailan today (I know, that's not how it's spelled.) Thought of you.

Emili said...

Well, at least you're feeling better (since I didn't notice any more puking on those last couple days). I seem to be prone to food poisoning when I travel, it's not fun feeling like crap on the road! As if it's not bad enough in your own home. Glad you had some fun days to make it worth it!

MariePhotographie said...

H&M!!!!!!!!!

I love the place. I spent so much money there at Christmas--eek.

I can't believe your trip. Hope you guys feel better!

MariePhotographie said...

H&M!!!!!!!!!

I love the place. I spent so much money there at Christmas--eek.

I can't believe your trip. Hope you guys feel better!

SweetAbbs said...

Marie - I even sent you a text when i walked into H&M. It always makes me think of you. Did you get it?

TL said...

Seriously even with the puking sounds like a good trip to me. Go on a trip , go to all the fun places, go to H&M, and lose a few lbs due to puking. ha ha kidding but glad it was still fun!

Bek said...

am i really sweet? i would describe myself as the opposite of sweet!

you are a hot mom. i want to be you.