Tuesday, September 25, 2012

In kids words

I should have pictures and fun things to share from the 5 day trip to NYC Rob and I just took without kids.  Didn't really take any pictures, probably because I've been there so much. We basically bummed around, saw old friends, hit a couple shows, and ate some good food.  We did tour the Tenement Museum which was great and I hit Chinatown and fed my face with my annual Rice to Riches overload as well.  Fun trip, we are home and good thing because I sure missed my kids.  Here's a funny I got from Ava tonight:

Ava came to me to show me a fire ant bite she had gotten on her foot.  I told her the only thing I could do was give her a wet paper towel to put on it.  I did and said I wasn't sure it was help. Here is what she told me.  "It is helping mom, a lot.  It is helping with the bad hurt.  The bad hurt is like a bad guy and the paper towel is like a good guy and the good guy is fighting the bad guy.  Thanks mom."   Lol love her.

No comments: