Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Ava's Letter to Santa

(Dictated by Ava. Written by Mom.)

Dear Santa-
I want a real doggy.  And a pillow pet. I've been a good girl. I love crayons. I love pink, yellow & purple. You have to be reverent.  I've been loud a little bit. I want two stuffed animals. I want Charlotte to have a real new baby that makes noise and jumps.
From
Ava


Dear Santa-
Ava wants a dog and I want a maid.  I fear we are both going to be disappointed.  Ava would like a pilow pet of the lady bug variety.  I would like a pillow of the magic variety that allows me to wake refreshed and energized every morning despite the fact that my sleep was interrupted 12 times between 10 pm and 7 am.  Ava loves crayons.  Can you get her the kind that scrubs easily off grout. And walls. And clothing.  And do they make stuffed animals that sing children to sleep? If so, I'll take two of those.  And how about a machine that folds and puts away laundry.  With all the advances made in toys over the years you'd think your elves could figure that one out.  All the best.  I'll put out extra cookies for the reindeer.
From
Abby 

6 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

Abby, you are the funniest and I miss you terribly after reading this post. Your Ava is hilarious just like you. I would do anything to hear your laugh right now. :)

PS. Swill, Juliette and I will probably be in Dallas in January!! Please tell me we can meet up. :)

Mellonee said...

Too cute!

TL said...

sign it from me too!

Joel and Dacia said...

Maybe I should write a list this year too...

I hope you at least get that magic pillow!

Anonymous said...

I was conclusion the other day that there obligated to be a through seeking my kids to practice at digs what they learn in class. Then it flog me - songs!! Get a melody usual hoop-shaped and round in their heads and they'll not at all lose it!
The fine kettle of fish is that most English songs father too difficult and repeatedly not extraordinarily useful lyrics. So I unswerving to note a song for each of my English games, using at best the vocabulary tolerant of in class! This is the primary "How are you?
[url=http://dtexpress.com.vn]chuyen phat nhanh[/url]

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the help, I learned a lot. If anyone else is truggling I found these
Php Tutorials to be very useful.