Thursday, March 04, 2010

A new mommy

Me: Ava you have a good daddy. Do you like him or should we trade him in for a new one?
Ava: New one.
Me: Why do you want a new one?
Ava: No lets keep him and get a new mommy.
Me: You want a new mommy?
Ava: Uh-huh
Me: Why do you want a new mommy? Tell me what I should do to be a better mommy.
Ava (emphatically): Clean up this house!!!!!!!!

I'll admit it, my housekeeping has suffered with the addition of a new baby but its gotta be pretty bad if my toddler, the queen of messes, has noticed.

6 comments:

MariePhotographie said...

Hilarious! I'm glad you got that jotted down. :)

TL said...

ha ha I love that girl!

Mellonee said...

You don't need a new mommy, you need a maid for Ava!! That would solve most of your mess!

Joel and Dacia said...

Yes, just hire one of those nanny/maid people and she should be satisfied. And maybe a chef while you're at it.

Barlow Fam said...

Abbigale, it's Laura, You have the funniest girl in the whole wide world. She says some of the funniest things that I know. I'm glad that you are doing well.

the harrisons said...

sass-o-frass! i love that little girl!