Saturday, January 24, 2009

We are the champions....(wait actually just I am)

So Rob and I got to go on a date Friday night. (Wahoo!) We went to dinner and a movie (so stereotypical of us) and whenever we go to dinner with just the two of us, we ALWAYS play coaster football and Rob ALWAYS wins. But alas, Friday was not his night. I won! And I'm documenting it here for posterity because it very well may never happen again. That's right, I beat him 66 to 55 and I even have the coaster to prove it.

4 comments:

Emili said...

how do you play coaster football?

TL said...

Hey I started 52 wks of photos for each of my kids. I'm loving that idea, thanks for sharing!

SweetAbbs said...

Emili - not sure I can type how to play but i'll try. you lay the coaster flat on the table and each one of you gets a turn to give it a push across the table. the object is to get it to go off the table on your opponents side a little but not completely falling off. each of those is a touchdown and counts as 7 points. if you knock it off the table, thats a penalty and you get three of those before your opponent gets to kick (flick) a field goal between your fingers (the uprights). The penalties reset anytime anyone scores. You play til the food comes and then the winner is declared! :)
Tara - I started the 52 weeks thing for us too. Love it. That's a lot of work to do 3 separate ones...good for you.

cate said...

Way to beat him. Make sure he never forgets.